Property ID : 8174615
For Sale £219,950 £219,950 - Bungalow
A superb recently renovated and greatly improved 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in the Woodside development in the southern outskirts of Weston-super-Mare. The accommodation briefly comprises; Hallway, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, 2 Double Bedrooms, Shower Room. Outside the Property enjoys well maintained gardens to the front and rear with driveway providing off road parking. Conveniently located close to Weston-super-Mare Hospital, seafront and town centre all within a short distance by the regular bus service available. EPC Rating D
- TENURE : Freehold
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING : Gas combination boiler located in cupboard in hallway (Untested by agent)
- OUTSIDE : Driveway with off road parking for 3 vehicles
- HALLWAY : Wood effect Amtico vinyl flooring, telephone point, coving to ceiling, access to loft, airing cupboard housing boiler, cloaks cupboard, doors to all rooms.
- LOUNGE 14' 9'' x 11' 11'' (4.5m x 3.62m) : Flame and coal effect gas fire with decorative surround and tiled hearth, uPVC double glazed leaded light windows to front, coving to ceiling, television point.
- KITCHEN/DINER 13' 6'' x 9' 6'' (4.12m x 2.89m): Fitted with a range of cream fronted shaker style floor and wall units with glazed display units, wood effect work surfaces over, incorporating a one and half white ceramic sink and drainer units with mixer taps, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/ freezer, integrated slimline dishwasher, inset gas burner hob with extractor hood over, double eye level oven, obscure double glazed door leading into rear garden, recess spotlights, coving to ceiling, double glazed window overlooking garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM 11' 2'' x 9' 11'' (3.40m x 3.01m): to wardrobes Built in triple sliding wardrobes with mirror fronted door, uPVC double glazed leaded light window overlooking garden, coving to ceiling
- BEDROOM TWO 11' 7'' x 10' 5'' (3.52m x 3.18m): double glazed leaded light window to front, coving to ceiling
- SHOWER ROOM : Refitted white suite comprising w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing shower cubicle with sliding glazed door surround, Mira power shower over, tiling to full height, heated towel rail, double glazed obscure window to side
- FRONT OF THE PROPERTY : Laid to ease and maintenance, decorative stone chippings and paved patio, enclosed by brick walling and fencing.
- REAR GARDEN : Good sized garden, laid to lawn, raised patio area, steps to kitchen doors, enclosed by paneled fencing and hedging, outside light, cellar storage, insulated shed/workshop(3.35 x 2.66) power and light