Property ID : 8161340
For Sale £215,000 £215,000 - House
Westcoast Properties are pleased to offer to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this well presented and improved modern 3 bedroom end terraced house situated in a court yard position away from the road in the often requested Weston Village development. Ideally situated for commuting with access to Junction 21 of the M5 within easy reach and Milton Parkway Train Station within walking distance. The accommodation briefly comprises; Hallway, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen to the ground floor, with 3 bedrooms, ensuite to master and family bathroom to the first floor. Outside the property enjoys a nice sixed garden to the rear backing on to woodlands, garage and parking. An internal viewing is strongly recommended. EPC rating C
- TENURE : Freehold (as advised by seller)
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING : Boiler located in kitchen providing hot water and heating (untested by agent)
- OUTSIDE : Access to the court yard under the coach house the property benefits from a SINGLE GARAGE with power, light and roller door. There is parking in front of the garage for one car and a further space to the side of the property.
- ENTRANCE HALL : Wood effect tiled flooring, stairs rising to first floor, double glazed window to side.
- CLOAKROOM : fitted with a white suite comprising; close coupled WC , corner pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to full height, wood effect tiled flooring, double glazed obscure window to front.
- LOUNGE 16' 3'' x 12' 10'' (4.96m x 3.90m): Wood effect laminate flooring, TV and telephone point, double glazed window to front, archway opening to:
- DINING ROOM 9' 11'' x 8' 0'' (3.01m x 2.43m): laminate flooring, double glazed sliding door opening to garden, door to:
- KITCHEN 9' 9'' x 7' 9'' (2.96m x 2.35m): Fitted with a range of wood fronted floor and wall units with area of work surface over with tiling behind incorporating a one and a half bowl drainer sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas burner hob with extractor over and electric oven under, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, wood effect tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING : Double glazed window to side, access to roof space, airing cupboard housing tank, doors to bedrooms 1,2,3 and bathroom.
- MASTER BEDROOM 11' 5'' x 8' 2'' (3.49m x 2.48m): Large recess for wardrobe, double glazed window to front, door to:
- ENSUITE : Fitted with a white suite comprising; shower cubicle with glazed door and mains shower, close coupled WC, vanity wash hand basin with storage under, tiling to full height, tiled floor, extractor.
- BEDROOM 2 9' 7'' x 9' 5'' (2.91m x 2.86m): Double glazed window to rear
- BATHROOM : Fitted with a white suite comprising close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath, tiling to full height, tiled flooring, double glazed obscure window to rear.
- BEDROOM 3 7' 10'' x 7' 2'' (2.39m x 2.19m): Double glazed window to front.
- GARDENS : The rear gardens are of a good size and continue round the side of the property, laid to lawn with raised decking and enclosed with high level panel fencing with pedestrian access to side. The gardens have a pleasant aspect over tree line and enjoy a good degree of privacy.