Property ID : 8178344
For Sale £277,950 £279,950 - House
A 1950s built imposing semi detached house offering superb family accommodation. Situated on a popular road in the Southward area of Weston-super-Mare the accommodation briefly comprises; Porch, Hallway, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room to the ground floor. To the first floor the property benefits from 3 good sized bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC. Outside the property has well maintained grounds including gated driveway and parking leading to a detached single garage. The rear gardens have been beautifully kept and enjoy a good degree of privacy. Southward is ever popular for it’s convenient access Clarence Park, Weston Town Centre and sea Front. EPC Rating D
- TENURE : Freehold (as advised)
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING : Combination boiler located in cupboard on landing providing hot water and heating (untested by agent)
- OUTSIDE : Access via double wrought iron gates, driveway providing off road parking for numerous vehicles.
- HALLWAY : Stairs rising to first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard, coving to ceiling.
- CLOAKROOM : Fitted with a matching suite comprising of close coupled w/c, vanity wash hand basin with storage under, obscure glazed window opening on to porch
- LOUNGE 15' 7'' x 12' 4'' (4.75m x 3.75m): into bay, remote electric flame effect fire in decorative brick hearth with wooden mantle, double glazed bay window to front, coving to ceiling, television point, telephone point.
- DINING ROOM 13' 8'' x 10' 11'' (4.16m x 3.33m): Electric flame effect fire in decorative stone hearth and surround, coving to ceiling, telephone point, double glazed French doors and side units opening onto rear garden.
- KITCHEN 20' 4'' x 8' 1'' (6.20m x 2.47m): Fitted of range of cream fronted floor and wall units with work surfaces over incorporating a double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, five ring gas burner hob with double eye level oven, plumbing with automatic dish washer and space for further under counter appliance, breakfast bar, tiled splash back, tiled floor, two double glazed windows to side, further double glazed unit to rear garden, double glazed obscure door to side opening on to drive way.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING : Double glazed window overlooking the front of the property, coving to ceiling, access to loft, four storage cupboards, doors to all rooms.
- MASTER BEDROOM 15' 7'' x 12' 4'' (4.75m x 3.75m): Coving to ceiling, double glazed bay window to front.
- BEDROOM TWO 13' 7'' x 10' 11'' (4.15m x 3.33m): Coving to ceiling, double glazed window overlooking rear aspect, built in triple wardrobes.
- BEDROOM THREE 8' 6'' x 8' 1'' (2.60m x 2.47m): Coving to ceiling, double glazed window to rear, built in bedroom furniture including two wardrobes, dressing table and overhead storage
- BATHROOM : Fitted with a white suite comprising of pannled bath with Triton power shower over and screen surround, Vanity wash hand basin, tiling to full height, recess spot lights, double glazed obscure window to side
- SEPARATE W/C : fitted with a white closed coupled w/c, double glazed obscure window to side, tiling to full height
- SINGLE GARAGE 10' 3'' x 16' 1'' (3.13m x 4.89m): 3.13 x 4.89 Up and over door, power and light
- FRONT OF GARDEN : The garden has been layed for ease and maintenance with decorative stone chippings, pathway leading to front door and rear, enclosed by stone walling
- REAR GARDEN : Nice size and private well maintained, layed to lawn, boarders, further decorative stone chippings, enclosed by walling, outside light, outside tap,