Property ID : 6880998
For Sale £152,500 £152,500 - Flat
Occupying a central location and offered to the market with no onward chain complications is this very spacious three bedroom first and second floor maisonette in southward area. The property benefits from a new 999 year lease, lounge, fitted kitchen, wet room, two bedrooms and a further bedroom and toilet room on the second floor. Gas heating and double glazing is installed throughout. Externally the property enjoys a front garden, a rear sun room and a garage with workshop space. Having recently benefiting from new decor throughout this is an ideal first time purchase or alternatively a great “turn key” investment opportunity.
- Entrance Hall : Communal door into entrance hall, door into private stairway.
- First Floor Landing : Doors to all principal rooms, stairs rising to second floor, large side aspect window providing the landing with lots of natural light.
- Lounge : Double glazing to front aspect.
- Bedroom 3 : double glazing to front aspect
- Bedroom 1 : Large room with double doors leading to sun room, built in cupboards.
- Kitchen : Double glazed window to rear fitted kitchen with a range of base units and rolled edge work surfaces over, inset sink unit, space for white goods, space for free standing cooker. Fitted cupboard housing gas combination boiler.
- Wet Room : Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2 : Twin aspect double glazed window to front and rear, a range of fitted cupboards throughout, door through to ensuite facilities with low level wc and wash hand basin. Ideal space for office or craft room.
- Externally : Front Garden; gated access leading to paved front garden with a range of well established shrubs and plantings. Pathway leading to rear garden. Rear Garden; Sun room and small garden area, access to garage/workshop through pedestrian door. Pathway leading to secure rear access and bin store.