Property ID : 8183314
For Sale £219,950 £219,950 - House
A 1930s style 3 bedroom semi detached house located in the often requested Milton area of Weston-super-Mare. Offering ideal family accommodation comprising; Hallway, Lounge, Separate Dining Room, Lean to, Kitchen and W/C to the ground floor with 3 bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Outside the property benefits from front and rear gardens and a driveway providing off road parking and single garage. It’s position is ideal for local schools and amenities with the town centre a short distance away and Ashcombe school across the road. Local bus routes are available as are the shops and amenities found in Milton high street. EPC Rating E
- TENURE : Freehold (as advised by seller)
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING : Back boiler behind fire in lounge providing hot water and heating (untested by agent)
- OUTSIDE : Driveway to the side offering parking for at least two vehicles leads to:
- HALLWAY : Stairs rising to first floor with cupboard under, double glazed window to side.
- LOUNGE 7' 9'' into bay x 8' 0'' (2.36m x 2.44m) : Coal effect gas fire with marble hearth and surround, tv and telephone point, double glazed bay window to front.
- DINING ROOM 14' 0'' into bay x 10' 9'' (4.26m x 3.28m): Wall mounted gas fire with back boiler, picture rail, laminate flooring, single glazed bay window with French doors opening into:
- LEAN TO CONSERVATORY 7' 4'' x 10' 8'' (2.23m x 3.24m): A useful additional space with glazed window, door to garden, sliding door returning to:
- KITCHEN 15' 5'' x 6' 11'' (4.69m x 2.12m): Fitted with a range of wood shaker style floor and wall units with area of work surface over and tiling behind incorporating a one and a half bowl drainer sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for electric oven, breakfast bar, tiled floor, two double glazed windows to side, door returning to hallway, door to:
- REAR PORCH : Tiled floor, door to WC, door to garden.
- WC : White low level WC, window to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING : Double glazed window to side, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 14' 8'' into bay x 11' 0'' (4.46m x 3.35m): Range of built in storage including 3 wardrobes and dresser, picture rail, double glazed bay window to front.
- BEDROOM 2 11' 10'' x 10' 9'' max (3.60m x 3.27m): Fitted with built in bedroom furniture to include 3 wardrobes and shelved storage, picture rail, double glazed window to rear.
- BEDROOM 3 8' 0'' x 6' 11'' (2.43m x 2.12m): Picture rail, double gazed corner unit to front and side.
- BATHROOM : Fitted with a suite comprising; panneled bath, free standing shower cubicle with Triton shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling to splash backs areas, double glazed obscure window to rear.
- DETACHED GARAGE 16' 2'' x 8' 3'' (4.94m x 2.51m): Up and over door, power, light, pedestrian access to rear gardens.
- GARDENS : The front gardens are laid to lawn with slate chipped path to front door and borders to all sides enclosed with brick wall and wrought iron gate. The rear gardens are laid to lawn with mature borders and area of raised hard standing and enclosed to all sides with high level fencing and brick walling.