Property ID : 6058288
For Sale £75,000 £75,000 - Flat
Offered to the market with no onward chain is this converted top floor Victorian apartment which benefits from double glazed windows and gas central heating. The property is offered to the market with vacant possession and has one double bedroom a living room, open plan kitchen and a fitted shower room and an added bonus of an allocated off road parking space. Viewings are strongly recommended.
- Entrance : Communal front door leads through to communal entrance porch with door entry phone system and further communal door giving access to entrance hall, staircase rising to the first floor with front door to entrance hall and further stairs to the top floor landing with rear aspect double glazed window and doors to all rooms
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen 18' 0'' x 11' 10'' (5.48m x 3.60m): with front aspect double glazed window and having range of built-in kitchen units incorporating cupboards and drawers inset single drainer sink unit with work tops to side, part tiled walls, space for cooker, electric cooker point, further appliance space, wall mounted gas fired boiler for domestic hot water and central heating, fitted extractor fan and radiator
- Bedroom 12' 7'' x 9' 2'' (3.83m x 2.79m): with rear aspect double glazed window and radiator
- Shower Room : housing three piece suite comprising, corner fitted fully tiled shower cubicle with glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level wc, part tiled walls, radiator and fitted extractor fan
- Outside : situated at the rear of the property there is an allocated off road parking space
- Agents Note : Due to Section 5 of The Landlord and Tenant Act 1987 there will be a delay of approx. 2 months upon acceptance of an offer whilst the relevant process is adhered to. Please refer to your legal representative for advice on this.