Property ID : 6657775
For Sale £275,000 - Bungalow
A well presented 2 double bedroom detached bungalow, situated in the highly sought after location of Bleadon Hill, with distant views across The Channel. The property consists of porch, hall, bedrooms, bathroom, separate cloaks/wc, kitchen, dining room, lounge and conservatory. With garden, drive, garage, double glazing and gas central heating.
- Description : Situated in the highly sought after Bleadon Hill area, is this detached bungalow featuring an enclosed side entrance porch, hall, inner lobby, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, dining room, 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom and a separate cloaks/wc. The property also benefits from a gas central heating system with combination boiler, upvc double glazed windows, driveway providing off street parking, garage and enclosed rear garden.
- Enclosed Side Entrance Porch : Glazed double doors provide access from the driveway, with tiled floor and a glazed door to:
- Hall : With a radiator and a glazed door to:
- Inner Lobby : With coving, loft hatch and doors to:
- Lounge 17' 11'' x 13' 11'' (5.47m x 4.24m) : With upvc double glazed window to the side with distant views, coving, radiator, a feature fireplace with gas fire and surround, internal window and double doors to:
- Conservatory 13' 7'' x 7' 2'' (4.14m x 2.18m): Brick and upvc double glazed constructions, with tiled floor and door to the side/rear garden.
- Kitchen 10' 10'' x 10' 6'' max (3.31m x 3.19m max): Fitted with matching units with worktops over, tiled spalshbacks, sink drainer and mixer tap, space for a cooker, plumbing and space for a washing machine, space for an under cabinet fridge and freezer, fitted extractor hood, radiator, upvc double glazed window to the front and a door to:
- Dining Room 10' 11'' x 8' 11'' (3.32m x 2.71m): With a radiator, coving, upvc double glazed window to the side with distant views and a door leads to the Lounge.
- Bedroom 1 11' 5'' x 10' 11'' (3.47m x 3.32m): With built-in wardrobe, coving, radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
- Bedroom 2 10' 11'' x 10' 5'' (3.33m x 3.18m): With a radiator and a upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
- Family Bathroom 10' 5'' x 5' 11'' (3.17m x 1.80m): Fitted with a three piece suite, comprising a paneled bath with mixer tap and shower connection, wc and wash hand basin. With tiled splash backs, radiator, upvc double glazed window to the rear, fitted linen cupboard and a fitted boiler cupboard that houses the wall mounted Worcester boiler and shelves.
- Cloaks/WC : Fitted with a modern style white close coupled wc and wash hand basin, with a upvc double glazed window to the side.
- Driveway : Providing off street parking and access to:
- Garage 18' 4'' x 9' 9'' (5.60m x 2.96m): With a up and over front entrance door, power and lighting, window to the rear and a glazed door to the side/rear garden.
- Garden : Enclosed with gated side access and is mainly laid to lawn, with a paved patio area and benefiting from distant views.